As a business we understand that technology plays an important role in your day to day operations and that having an essential IT function down can impact your business adversely. That’s why Firth Tech is here. We can get your business running smoothly and to get you back up and running when you have a problem. In addition to any PC repair you may need, we also offer services tailored just for businesses.
- Off-site Backup – A good practice for any business is to backup all essential data regularly. We offer an offsite backup solution where we handle and store your data securely and safely.
- Remote Monitoring Service – We are able to remotely monitor your IT infrastructure. Alerting you before an issue arises or as we see one developing.
- Remote Administration – We can remotely provide IT support to your business. Allowing us to resolve issues without interfering with 9 to 5 work that requires a hands-on approach without actually having to be on site.
- Network Architecture Support – Have a new business or looking to redo your existing IT wiring and configuration? We can help you during the entire process, from designing your infrastructure layout (both physically and fundamentally) as well as doing the hands on task of executing it for you.
- Network Security/Management – We provide the tools and expertise to keep your network infrastructure safe and secure. Everything from firewall setup and management to antivirus solutions and anything in-between.
- Email Solutions – We can setup and manage any email solution you may need. Whether it’s an in-house managed exchange or a POP email solution (i.e. Yahoo , Gmail or your website).
- Server Management – Do you have or need a server solution? We can install and manage almost any server environment you may need. Including but not limited to Mail Server/ File Server/ Print Server/ Web Server/ Database Server).
- 3rd Party Software Support – Need help configuring or managing a software package? We have expertise in many 3rd party applications and will also serve as a “vendor liaison” essentially managing a software package for you and dealing with the software vendors so you don’t have to.
- IT Consultation – Have general questions about your IT needs? We have knowledgeable technicians available to help answer your questions, both big and small.